Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shag Bands Colour Meanings

strange cases

The ducetto Arcore, explaining the great reform of the justice, he shot another of his menate, namely that it would have been acquitted twenty-four times.

On this latest numbers thrown in there haphazardly, Gilioli wrote a post, "24" precisely. One of the commentators, noting that the grimace Neapolitan associated with no less than 24 "guards," he proposed to couple it to 71, "The Man of shit", and gamble the lottery.

Yesterday afternoon I walked over and asked if he had the sense that the wheel of Rome or Milan. Probably I would have played on both, putting up a euro each. I say probably because, not being a regular player, I forgot to switch to the receivers. But before going to bed, struck by a flash of lucidity I checked extraction : 24 and 71, both dry Milan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment